• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NEW REDSKINS 2015

Yup, just read that we signed Jeron Johnson this morning. Maybe we're still interested in Collins in the draft, put him next to Johnson?

Jeron played both in Seattle from what I have read...he played behind Kam and Earl when asked to. Id rather keep him at what he is naturally better at...but if he can do both effectively I would not mind him at FS one bit.

Culliver Contract -

$32M/4 years; $5M signing bonus; $11M guaranteed salary ($3M this year/$8M next year).

Cap hit this year is $4.25M & $9.25M the last three years. If he's cut after the first two seasons then they gain $16M in cap and eat the remainder of the signing bonus in dead money ($2.5M).

$4.25M cap hit this year is pretty cheap for an immediate upgrade @ CB.

if he is suspended one game from his drunk driving incident he has to pay the redskins back and none of his contract will be guarenteed

Collins in the draft ran a 4.5 but all the scouting reports say he is too slow in coverage despite good instincts??

Updated with Hill, Goldson.

Meh, I guess Goldson is a decent stopgap especially if it's true that Tampa is on he hook for most of his money. Will be interesting to see if he gets restructured or a new contract similar to Knighton's

You know what I love about this off-season?

We're going to need roster sheets on opening day just to figure out who's who :)

That's what a ****ing rebuild looks like. And we are finally, finally, rebuilding. Bodes well if you ask me. I'm starting to feel this team just a little bit again.

I'm starting to feel this team just a little bit again.

The Redskins: Where do you have your hands Boone?

Boone: Between two pillows

"That's not two pillows!!!!!!" :thud:

Calculated moves that look to have a purpose. Haven't seen that around here in a long time.

Yeah Boone. Someone the other day said they were surprised at how much roster turnover there was, and I thought... why? We sucked last year. The last two years, really. I love the moves.

Suckage has not recently kept us from returning with damn near the exact same roster. That piece is so refreshing!

Bruce Allen's comment before 2014 that most of the starting spots on the roster after a 3-13 finish were already filled is one of the low points in recent Redskins history.

It meant the team was going to do precious little to rebuild at that time. Allen showed he didn't properly appreciate the talent or lack thereof on his roster.

We still have some guys like Perry Riley, Chris Chester and Logan Paulsen that Allen seemed to champion that need to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.