• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NEW REDSKINS 2015

On a semi-related side note, who do the 9ers have left? Anyone? Somewhere, Henry is smiling right now?

A bridge player wether it's Shelton or someone in the second or third round makes a lot of sense right now and gives us the luxery to do it

Bulldog's Twin said:
All the moves for defense have us setting up to take offense in the draft.

Get ready to Welcome Amari Cooper or Sammy White to DC :)

We draft a skill position at #5 and I'll puke. Seriously.

On a semi-related side note, who do the 9ers have left? Anyone? Somewhere, Henry is smiling right now?

At least we won't have to hear about the possibility of a team playing at home in the Super Bowl.

I think we'll see a trade down. We have so many needs, more picks will be needed.

I think we'll see a trade down. We have so many needs, more picks will be needed.

If Mariota is gone by pick 5, I think you're wrong. And that damn 'draft value chart' has significantly lessened the chance that some team throws fools gold at a team to move up. This draft, beyond Winston (and arguably, Mariota), has very few over-hyped supposed 'sure things' that might tempt teams to do something stupid. If Mariota falls to us, we will have multiple suitors (assuming John Clayton doesn't have it right and the Skins themselves want him).

The only player in this year's draft who has put a gleam in my amateur eye is Leonard Williams. Dude looks to me like a straight beast.

If Tennessee ends up going Mariota, and the Jags go elsewhere, I'm going to perk right the hell up ...

Murphy is Orakpo replacement. I would bet 10 sacks this year.

If Jay/McLuv's sees it that way as well then I doubt we'll hit OLB with that pick...without trading down anyways. Could honestly see them taking the best DL seeing how we have serious quality signed to tutor him. DL or WR is my guesstimate.

Doesn't it seem odd there's no CB's ranked in the top 5 picks? Seems like there's ALWAYS a player there in past years.

Last edited:
If Jay/McLuv's sees it that way as well then I doubt we'll hit OLB with that pick...without trading down anyways. Could honestly see them taking the best DL seeing how we have serious quality signed to tutor him. DL or WR is my guesstimate.

Doesn't it seem odd there's no CB's ranked in the top 5 picks? Seems like there's ALWAYS a player there in past years.

Trae Waynes, a CB from Michigan State now seems to be that guy this year.

He wasn't even mentioned a month ago, but now he's in the top 10 of most mocks, and I've seen him as high as sixth in a few.

Trae Waynes Draft Profile ? NFL.com

This is by no means an endorsement, nor can I say I've even seen him play more than three times. So I know very, very little about him. But I can now see why he's flying up the boards.

Culliver Contract -

$32M/4 years; $5M signing bonus; $11M guaranteed salary ($3M this year/$8M next year).

Cap hit this year is $4.25M & $9.25M the last three years. If he's cut after the first two seasons then they gain $16M in cap and eat the remainder of the signing bonus in dead money ($2.5M).

$4.25M cap hit this year is pretty cheap for an immediate upgrade @ CB.

Looks like some quality additions for the defense so far. Obviously still hoping that the "energetic" Joe "Not-Haslett" can make it work.

Welcome to the Skins Jeron Johnson!

2 years, $4M per Burgundy.

Just read the leader on PFT confirming with Johnson tweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.