• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com: Redskins sign Ricky Jean Francois DL/DE

That's right whippersnapper!

Extra cap money isn't always a good thing.
It can be a curse, if that extra cap money they gained, isn't used properly.

Extra cap money is always a good thing. Some people just aren't good at putting good things to use :p

Extra cap money is always a good thing. Some people just aren't good at putting good things to use :p

shoot, most people in general spend "extra money" dumb. Like on, say, white tigers in your Vegas home!!

Poor RJF didn't know what HTTR meant so he asked on twitter. Somebody needs to school him on all there is to the maroon and black

shoot, most people in general spend "extra money" dumb. Like on, say, white tigers in your Vegas home!!

I used to have these conversations with some fellas in LA from south of the border. They couldn't understand the concept of "extra money." Come to think of it neither do I . There has not been a time in my life that I have ever had, "extra money"

Only because I keep getting sand kicked in my face (only those who read comics in the 60's and 70's will get the joke) :)

Dont forget Boys Life Magazine (The Boy Scout publication), Mr. Atlas was always prominent there too

Well, Scot scouted and drafted him. The speed at which he jumped on Ricky when he was released indicates that he thinks he can help right away. Hard to understand how the Colts ended up paying him a salary two years ago that accumulated to a $5.5M cap hit in 2015?

Poor cap management by the Colts.

Indy has stubbed its toe in personnel the past couple of years since drafting Luck.

The trade for Trent Richardson was a complete disaster. Signing Laron Landry, who was awful for the Colts in the playoffs the past 2 years, was another bad move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.