• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com: Redskins sign Ricky Jean Francois DL/DE

I imagine we'll see Porter released too. That will also help on the cap.

The only thing that I've heard that I don't like so far is that we appear to still have interest in Orakpo. That makes no sense to me with his injury history and our draft position.

It seems we would have a younger, cheaper and healthier option at the 5 spot if we so choose.

Assuming that Orakpo commands that much on the open market with his injury history.

Nick

Yep. Some of these guys played well at times, but considering we have 7 wins total in the last 32 games played, I don't think I will shed too many tears if Scot decides to start over completely.

In 2011 the #Redskins signed Stephen Bowen, Barry Cofield, O.J. Atogwe, Josh Wilson and Chris Chester to be starters. Only Chester remains.

McD....Cerrato is gone. That stat is all his and has nothing to do with the real GM we now have in place.

Yeah....just puts things into perspective.

I much prefer the draft over FA.

In 2011 the #Redskins signed Stephen Bowen, Barry Cofield, O.J. Atogwe, Josh Wilson and Chris Chester to be starters. Only Chester remains.

Hopefully not for long.

Hopefully the reaper will be coming for him soon, too.

Nick

Hopefully the reaper will be coming for him soon, too.

Nick

I wouldn't recommend that Chester, Porter or Paulsen answer their telephones for the next week.

And I liked Paulsen prior to last season, but he had a pretty rough year. "On the bubble" is probably putting it nicely.

So who wants to volunteer to maintain an up-to-the-minute, transaction-tracking BGO team roster thread the next 3-4 months?

:behindsofa:

So who wants to volunteer to maintain an up-to-the-minute, transaction-tracking BGO team roster thread the next 3-4 months?

:behindsofa:

I say Boone does it!!

No ... even Atlas needs to delegate eventually.

Only because I keep getting sand kicked in my face (only those who read comics in the 60's and 70's will get the joke) :)

Only because I keep getting sand kicked in my face (only those who read comics in the 60's and 70's will get the joke) :)

so, like you and Om........ ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.