• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 2015 NFL Combine Thread

I'm just finding it sooooo GD hard to get excited about anyone in the underwear Olympics. But still here I sit and watch. I hope this new personnel guy and staff can find some freaking football players.

underwear Olympics! lol!

funny you bring this up: I was musing yesterday that I'm not even watching this stuff any longer. sittin back and waiting to see McL's moves play out over time.

underwear Olympics! lol!

funny you bring this up: I was musing yesterday that I'm not even watching this stuff any longer. sittin back and waiting to see McL's moves play out over time.

Ditto - I think combine results can be so misleading...

"It's looking like Jameis Winston will have the 2nd-highest QB grade that I’ve given in the last 10 years."–@McShay13

I'm curious to know who he had graded higher. Andrew Luck?

"It's looking like Jameis Winston will have the 2nd-highest QB grade that I’ve given in the last 10 years."–@McShay13

I'm curious to know who he had graded higher. Andrew Luck?

Has to be Luck. He was called, repeatedly, a once in a generation talent.

Has to be Luck. He was called, repeatedly, a once in a generation talent.

Yeah, I can't think of anyone else it could be. I wonder who 3rd through 5th were. Just to see his track record.

I just keeping thinking about Chippy for some reason. I wonder if he won't make a play for his boy.

I'm not sure McLovin is going to want to facilitate a division rival getting their QB for the next 15 years? Of course, our attitude about a potential trade down with the Eagles would in part be based on how likely McLovin believes it is that Mariotta is special and not the next big over-hyped QB.

Agreed. But if we can get a King's Ransom (which is what it would take to move up from 20), I think he probably pulls the trigger.

Sounds like the Titans are the key to a potential trade-down scenario. Here's to hoping they pass on the QB option there. I think the most likely scenario is the Jets - since we could swap firsts, still get whomever we are targeting, and don't possibly strengthen a division rival in the process. I would think it would net at least their 2nd. Best scenario would have us benefitting from an Eagles-Jets bidding war...

saw an article this morning that said there are rumors that the Eagles could offer up this year's 1st and 2nd as well as NEXT year's 1st and 2nd. I'd hate to, from a principle standpoint, do anything that could at all benefit the Eagles, but a 1st and a couple of 2nds sounds intriguing

:) So many rumors already and still more than two months to go.

Like Mike said in another thread, it would be nice to be on the receiving end of a big draft day trade... At least were not the ones rumored to be giving up picks.

Not sure if it's a replay or not but the DB's are on NFLN at the moment. Just thinking that in a couple years we'll have one of the biggest secondary's in the league....giggity.

This scout has a valid argument against drafting him in the 1st round.

"The second law of thermodynamics basically is the more ways something can happen, the more likely it is to happen. That's true of players. The more ways they can **** up, the more chances they **** up. This guy's got a lot of stuff that would lean him more likely to be a bust than a good player."

Bob McGinn - 2015 NFL Draft Outlook

This scout has a valid argument against drafting him in the 1st round.

Bob McGinn - 2015 NFL Draft Outlook

That seems to be the huge question mark with Winston.

I just wish this scout wasn't anonymous, so we could analyze his track record. Is this the brain surgeon who suggested that we pass on Calais Campbell to get D Thomas and M Kelly? Or is he sharp?

Or does he work for Philly, Cleveland or the Jets, trying to scare teams off?

I've got much more respect for a guy like McShay or Jimmy Johnson who stake their names on him.

Rich ran a 6.13 and 6.1 even.

I wonder what I would run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.