• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins Name Robb Akey DL Coach

Then I guess we didn't need any of these posts. Tom can say what he wants, rivht?

I have encouraged tr1 not to continually belabor us with the same non-stop uber-negative posts. But he is a member here and has the same posting rights that the rest of us do. I don't find his posts any more annoying than those who try to spread homeristic sunshine when we've won 7 games in 2 years.

Here's what it comes down to. No one here should be in the business of grading or assessing another member's posting style. If you want to counter or comment about the content of another member's post, obviously, that's what we are here for. But weighing in on another members intentions or overall value as a member - that's not really anyone's job here other than BGO staff. I feel like a broken record as I have made this distinction over and over again.

If you want to report a post - do it. But 'I don't like his/her posts' is not a valid issue.

Then I guess we didn't need any of these posts. Tom can say what he wants, rivht?

Of course he can. I think Boone summed it up nicely. It just feels a little like piling on to Tr1 sometimes, that's all. Just as I'm sure it feels like he is overly negative to some. I get it.

LOL!

It's difficult when faced with facts, eh Ax?

The franchise is one of five of the biggest jokes in the League...and, we'll continue to struggle as long as the Danny is in charge. We will continue to see a stream of re-treads, rejects and marginal types for years to come.
Are you sure you don't mean, fax? Because opinions are not facts. You seem to struggle a great deal with differentiating the two.

I'd be glad to help you decipher them. All you have to do is ask.

I have no problem with what tr1 has to say, in fact I agree with some of what he says.

Yeah, 'the Danny' sucks... we understand that

Yeah, 'the team is doomed as long as the Danny owns it'... we get that too.

We're also not so stupid that we need to be constantly reminded of these 'facts' day in and day out.

Heaven forbid if a little bit of optimism or counter opinion chimes in during these dire times, 'just look at the stats, what has he done lately'..... face it dude... this team sucks..... well gee whizz captain obvious, thanks for that.

We're all in the wait and see mode, frankly that's all we can do for now.

If news comes out that 'the Danny' is going to sell then I'll vehemently join the celebration but until then let's look at football because he ain't going anywhere for now.

We've got enough to fuss over.... who starts at QB ?

Well said, sir. Agree completely.

Now, about Danny selling. Any chance you've got an inside track on making that happen somehow? :)

What's ironic is that we don't actually need a genius but merely a competent football mind driving the offseason bus.

That means passing on a draft reject graded Malcolm Kelly in Round 2.

That means passing on a $100M contract for a knucklehead like Albert Haynesworth in free agency.

That means not trading high future picks for one player on a team that has to field 22 starters.

If Scot stays away from doing the stupid things and works hard with his staff they will improve the roster over time and in a way that is sustainable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.