• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem Results: Conference Championship Round

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
A number of players finished 2-0 last weekend. But with just one game to go, it's all about those in contention for the final top four positions.

With only Super Bowl Sunday left to decide things, our champion and 2nd and 3rd place finishers are already settled. China gave him a run for his money, but our 2014 BGO NFL Pickem Champion will be micks113 with a 186-79-1 record! Congrats on an incredible season :cheers:

Congrats to China as our 2nd place finisher. Our 3rd place finisher is Canadian Hog. Great job to you both!

And 4th place will be decided by the Super Bowl picks. 4th place contenders include Burgundy Burner and DieselPwr44, currently and incredibly separated by just 13 tie-breaker points! Good luck to you both.

For complete Championship Round Results, click HERE.
For complete Season to Date Results, click HERE.

Congrats to micks, China, and Hog.

Good luck to BB and DP44.

Thanks to Boone and The Gang for fun filled competition.

Even though I'm sure I picked every game correctly, and that my picks were then mysteriously, and inexplicably changed, to prevent everyone from dropping out halfway through the season. :)

Hangin in there like a loose tooth!

Congrats to Mick on the win!

BB..... Fill your hands you.....

Ummmm...good luck! Lol

Congrats, Mick! It was a fun first time doing this with everyone!

I had heard some may or may not have been using touchscreen monitors, to gain a typing edge.

Thinking of going against the odds. Or maybe not. What do you think, DP?

Happy Birthday, DP! Hope you are having a great day.

I was thinking of going with the favored team. You can't buck a trend, can you?

Hey DP. Thinking of going with the underdog again. I think the pundits have it wrong.

Sooooo...anyone know how 4th and 5th shook out?

I was sick as a dog
yesterday guys - will publish the final standings this evenng...

I was sick as a dog
yesterday guys - will publish the final standings this evenng...

NP Boone.

Hope you get to feeling better!

Lard
Brown Sugar
Kerosene

Mix it together and slather that on your chest.

That's one of those old timey mountain cures......Can you imagine that? PPPPP UUUUU

You win. Had we picked the same team, I had you on points. Congrats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.