• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins v Saints: Game Thread

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Thread for today's game with the unbeaten Saints at RF...er...FedEx Field, featuring the return of Gregg Williams to Washington. Post thoughts here or, as always, join those brave members willing to go real time in the BGO Chatbox.

Inactives for today's game are:

New Orleans: K John Carney,WR Lance Moore, OLB Scott Fujita, CB Randall Gay, CB Jabari Greer, ILB Marvin Mitchell, G Jamar Nesbit, CB Tracy Porter

Washington: RB Clinton Portis, CB Deangelo Hall, LB Alvin Bowen, G Paul Fanaika, CB Justin Tryon, C Edwin Williams, DE Renaldo Wynn

If you are a Skins fan (and I know you are or you would be somewhere else today), seeing both Hall and Tryon on the Inactive list with the Saints offense in town has to be a concern. On the other hand, you have to be happy to not see Haynesworth on the list.

I am a bit surprised to see Renaldo Wynn on this list too with Jarmon just sent to IR. I know they promoted Jackson from the practice squad but how little does it say about Wynn that the guy can't get any reps over a dude that was just promoted to the Active Roster on Monday?

Last edited:
Especially Hall - since despite the beating he takes from fans, is our biggest threat to produce turnovers.....

At the game guys, was Moore down by contact with Shockey before he was stripped?
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Maybe. He was bobbling it while in contact with Shockey but maybe didn't have full control until after. Either way just a really really bad break.

I'm absolutely livid with that call. Moore was down. If they want to say the ball was moving, then they have to say the reason the ball was moving was because of the contact. If that's the case, the ruling is supposed to be that he's STILL down by contact. The replay official blew this one, plain and simple and Mike Periera or whoever is head of the refs now would be out and out lying if he says they made the correct call.

I told you guys the Saints would get a fumble-return TD, lol.

Great stop on 4th down by Skins D. We been snakebitten by bad luck and poor referreeing but a TD here would be HUGE.

Nice 40 yard pass to Thomas but no telling what would have happen had he not tripped over his own feet.

*WHEW* Campbell avoids a pick 6 and throws another TD to Thomas. Maybe our luck is changing.

I don't know - I didn't see it as being as clear as you guys claim. Tough break, but you don't protect the ball in that situation, you have to take your lumps.

Good job by the D to hold the Saints to a FG after giving up that big third down. Is anyone a little miffed at Laron for the showboating? Good Lord man, act like you've made plays before.

VERY disappointed we didn't get a TD on that drive. I know I'm not alone in not feeling comfortable with a ten point lead.

Come on Rak, can't give Brees that much time to throw! Another huge conversion for the Saints because of poor coverage and missed sack opportunities. :(

Good play by Brother Byron in the end zone to hold Saints to a FG. I see some swagger and intensity today that reminds me of the Redskins of old. You have Redskins weather, a D that is playing very well considering who they are facing and an O that has put 30 points on the board for what seems like the first time in forever. Could it be?

As much as I hate this conservative crap by the Skins inside the 5 yard line, I agree with it since the Saints have no timeouts and a FG gives us a 10 point lead. I smell the upset of the year. :)

Yep, God is a Saint fan. Can't believe Swishy missed it. Haynesworth hurt again. Saints will win in OT. %@#& @&%# $&@%

SUMNABALACHI, how many times can Landry fall for that double move. This is absolutely inexcusable. Please Jason, bail us out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.