• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Divisional Round Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Heading into the Conference Championship games today where our champion and 3 runner-ups will be determined, let's look at our NFL Pickem standings!

In our Divisional Round, it was JohnssBass and RobinTom both perfect on the weekend at 4-0 - great job to you both!

On the season, as we approach the finish line, incredibly, all 4 top spots are still up for grabs. At #1 currently with a 184-79-1 record (69.9% accuracy rate!) is micks113, just 2 games ahead of current challenger China. Canadian Hog is also still in contention for the championship if everything went his way. Rounding out our top ten are DieselPwr44, Burgundy Burner, redskins26, DixieFlatline, Yusuf06, servumtuum, and Lovethebeer.

Congrats to this week's leaders and good luck down the home stretch everybody! :cheers:

For complete Divisional Round Results, click HERE

For complete Season to Date Results, click HERE

Wanted to say Thank You to the owners and staff of this outfit for putting on a great contest and a big shout out to everyone who's competing!

I've had a blast doing this and look forward to next year!

Wanted to say a big thanks to Boone for helping me out when I was a minute or two late (brain fart..lol) also!

Just another little perk that makes this site great!

HTTR!

Congrats Mick! I don't think it will be possible to catch you with just 3 games left to pick unless you really screw the pooch. I will pick the games nonetheless.

Can I start doing like Chris Berman and getting 20 wins for 1 game? That's my only shot to win.

Figured I'd take a shot with the Packers and Colts in an attempt to pull off a miracle and catch Micks.

Oh well...Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this fun and great contest again this season!

Thanks again Boone for putting this together again this season. I know it's a time investment.

Also, congratulations to all of the finalists this season. You all had a great year. This contest rocks.

Thanks all. I could not bet against home teams this weekend and got both right. Thanks to Boone for keeping the standings posted and updated. This was just my year to get lucky as I started the season winning the "predict the first four games contest" then everything fell into place at the end of the year. Must have been in the cards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.