• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What are you drinking?

Not enough. I am at work. When get home will go with St. George's Black Forest or some Gentleman Jack.

St. George brews some nice beer! Their porter is one of my favorite porters. I haven't tried the Black Forest yet.

LTB... I highly recommend the Black Forest. Not much they brew I don't like. I live about a mile from their brewery, so easy to stop in and pick up a growler or two or three.

Think have Nut Brown Ale and Oktoberfest at home right now. Love their IPA's as well. Saw on Facebook and Twitter they were tapping Oyster Stout.

Just went to a new brewery and had a sampler... for work. Yeah. Seven Arrows Brewing in Waynesboro. Pretty cool, good beer. Almost brought a growler home, but decided wife would shoot me. Next time...

We had another of our Christmas beers tonight, Santa's Butt. It was pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an absolutely shitty 2 days.

Son fell asleep and I got to pour myself a much deserved beer.

I shuddered as I read that. Worst drinking experience of my life was from Kaluha! Any hint...even a smell...makes me sick!
I can understand. I feel that way about Micalob Dark. *shudder*

LTB... I highly recommend the Black Forest. Not much they brew I don't like. I live about a mile from their brewery, so easy to stop in and pick up a growler or two or three.

Think have Nut Brown Ale and Oktoberfest at home right now. Love their IPA's as well. Saw on Facebook and Twitter they were tapping Oyster Stout.

I've had their Spring Lager, Pilsner, Nut Brown, IPA, and Imperial pale ale. The last one was the only one I didn't like. I'd really like to try their Oyster Stout. Port City, a mile or two from me, makes a really nice Oyster Stout.

I had a bba narwhal from Sierra Nevada yesterday and it was absolutely amazing. At 12.9% you'd never know it was

The wife and I had this last night, it was pretty damn good! That type of beer is in her wheel house, while I am more of an IPA man.

IMG_1637.jpg

Right now, I've had Sam's Winter Lager and Brooklyn Brown Ale in my rotation. If you like brown ale's this one is soooo good.
brooklyn-brown.jpg

Getting my fat ass back in shape beginning a week ago. I rode about 70 miles on a stationary bike so far this week, going to try and get out on the real thing this weekend. If I work hard enough, I may allow myself a couple beers over the weekend, but scaling back calories bigtime right now. I want to drop 25 lbs and it's tough to do that drinking all those empty beer calories. I'm basically eating nothing but vegetables, fruit, and protein for the forseeable future.

I may brew some beer instead of drinking it for the next couple months.

Went out to dinner and was really looking forward to a beer.

Me: do you have sculpin?
Waiter: no, we only have their ipa.

Instantly bummed. Ballast point makes sculpin ipa and big eye ipa. There is a big difference in the beers and I wanted a sculpin real bad after working on a house all day.

Menu comes...

Me: bud, it says sculpin. Are you just out?
Waiter: it says ipa, too.
Me: ....can I have that?

The wife and I had this last night, it was pretty damn good! That type of beer is in her wheel house, while I am more of an IPA man.

View attachment 2176

Dude, how many of those beers did you drink, when you took that picture ?
Must have had at least 5, because you had to be pretty drunk, because from the angle of that sideways pic,
you appear to be falling over and passing out, when you clicked the camera. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.