• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sigh of Relief

BnGBuns

The Rookie
Reaction score
Rival Allegiance
We can all breath a sigh of relief. The cowboys lose to Green bay. Let this picture say it all.
10392299_10152516010746510_293981978704948792_n.jpg

I am so tempted to make a banner image of that! But I won't highlight a cowboy in that sacred collection of photos, not even to make fun of him.

PFT is reporting that Rod Marinelli (Cowboys DC) will leave to join Tampa as their DC. Not sure why you'd make that move, but hey, any kind of Dallas turmoil is good turmoil...

There is a even bigger question. What team do Dallass fans wear today?

Wanna know what kind of guy I am? I pulled up the game thread over at 'The Cowboys Zone' and read all of their responses from the challenge through the rest of the game. It's pretty entertaining stuff.

Game: - *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread*** | Page 108 | Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com

Start at page 108 and it goes on and on and on....So much bitterness. It's going to take them years to get over this one :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF7OnW4XDck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.