• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Wahoowa!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Virginia basketball is for real this year. Tony Bennett is a top 3 college coach and although the Hoos lack a true 'star' anywhere on their roster, their roster matches up with the best in the country. 19 straight home wins. 15-0 overall this year - I can't wait to see what they can do down the stretch!

Wahoowa! Wahoowa! Uni-V-Virginia!
Hoo-rah-ray! Hoo-rah-ray! Hey, hey, UVA!!!

As much as I wanna hate and talk trash that's pretty impressive.

That's two road wins already in the conference, 3-0 overall.

Last edited:
With the Duke loss, now #2 in the AP poll behind only Kentucky. We'll see how good this team really is in a few weeks when we face Duke.

Hoos take down VT on the road. Ugly game, but this team just seems to find a way to dig down and win games even on bad days. 19-0, 7-0 in ACC play. Next up, at home against Duke on Saturday.

No Hoos love this year? They dismantled Hampton yesterday, that got ugly in a hurry.

I think Brick killed a guy.

My love is quiet, except when I get a few beers in her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are here are pumped. Quietly confident I think.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Wahoos had a tough one last night, but imposed their will on Butler in the 2nd half.

Yeah, the owner of my company graduated from Butler so I've been quiet on FB about it, but the Hoos looked good last night. I think they've got a chance to do something special.

Don't look now, but my Wahoos are kicking some ass. Embarassed VT and UNC in the same week. This is a team with no real stars, just talented, aggressive, disciplined players across the board. One of the deepest rosters I've seen on a UVa team in awhile.

Virginia is the best team in the country right now. Period. Been a long time since we've had such a great team and coach - I was in school there the last time that was the case :)

Wa.
Hoo.
Wa.

Well, looking at my last post - it didn't work out so well for me. But UVa took what could've been a historically deflating loss last year and made magic from it this season. Forget just 3 losses and a perfect ACC road record, last night's win to get to the Final Four ranks up there among the best sports memories of my life.

I hope they still have some magic left. They've cleansed themselves of demons past and a National Championship is within reach. Tony Bennett is the best college basketball coach of his generation and deserves to reach the pinnacle. So excited!

OK...I will root for UVA to win it all now.

Duck Fuke!

Congrats to your Cavaliers, Boone!

Thanks Brother - and ditto to @Burgundy Burner and @Neophyte.

So excited.

That's two straight games of thinking it was all over with literally seconds to go, only to have the Hoo's find a way to pull it out.

Amazing!

Thanks Brother - and ditto to @Burgundy Burner and @Neophyte.

So excited.

That's two straight games of thinking it was all over with literally seconds to go, only to have the Hoo's find a way to pull it out.

Amazing!

Yes! Congrats BB and Neo, too! Unfortunately, Om went to that other Virginia school...so eat it, Om!

tjwink.jpg

Big night tonight for me, @Burgundy Burner, and @Neophyte who have been lifelong fans of the Cavaliers. I was at UVa in the 80's with Ralph Sampson in my year group when we made it to the Final Four. But we never made it to the final, nor the Promised Land.

I'm hoping tonight might be the night.

It won't be easy. But when is it ever easy. Tony Bennett and these Hoos deserve some glory.

If they can reach down and grab it tonight, it will be the stuff that fuels this sports fan for a long time.

Let's go Hoos!

Last edited:
I wish all of the Cavaliers fans well tonight.

BGO is a great family. While not a diehard fan of teams outside of the Redskins, I always find myself rooting for teams in other sports from the D.C. area and surrounding regions, as I know that many of them bring many of you guys happiness.

Plus, last I checked, those dudes from Texas Tech reside in enemy territory. F them.

What could have easily slipped away from you in the OT, you stepped up and took complete control of that game.

A big congratulations to Cavalier nation!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.