• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Wahoowa!

Congrats UVA nation!! Every game was exciting down the stretch, and the Wahoos came up clutch!!

Virginia Lacrosse pulled off it's 2nd miracle comeback win today to get to the National Championship match on Monday. Down by as many as 4 goals, they tied it late, then survived several Duke possessions before notching the winning goal in double OT. Duke had beaten UVa something like 11 straight times and been to the final four just as many.

Huge gutsy win for my Cavs who are having a sports year of my dreams!

Another National Championship for Virginia - 2019 Mens National Lacrosse Champions!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven weeks to the day from the last championship. The long drought is over!!!

Meanwhile, the girls up here in Maryland took home another National title for the Terps.

Rest in Peace Coach Holland.

I will always remember Terry Holland, because his best years at Virginia were my years at Virginia. Watching him coach Jeff Lamp, Ralph Sampson, Ricky Stokes, Odell Wilson and so many other great players and taking those teams to the Final Four - so incredible. A lot of great memories sitting in the student section and cheering our asses off. And like our current coach, Tony Bennett - 100% a class act every step of the way. Great man. Great basketball coach. He will be missed.

This is sort of a rebuilding year for UVa basketball, but I think we may still be an NCAA tourney team when all is said and done. Played a tough and much bigger team last night in Florida and won a squeaker. The Hoo's have some vets but also a lot of youngsters, including 6' 11" 1st yearman (and former 'Mr. Basketball of Idaho') Blake Buchanan. 9 of their players are 1st or 2nd yearman. Going to be fun to watch this year's team progress. So lucky to have Tony Bennett, imho the greatest active basketball coach since Coach K, running our program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.