• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

1st EVER BGO Tailgate Road Trip

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Well it's been brought up that multiple people could be interested in having a BGO get together for the game vs the Panthers. Obviously we don't know the dates yet, so this thread can/will be updated as information comes out.

When: TBD (2015)

Where: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC

What: The best damn tailgate outside of F40

Why: Cuz it's gonna be 'LEGEN - wait for it - DARY'

How: By the grace of god and you awesome folks.

Who:

Boone
SC_Redskinsfan
Elephant
SilentThreat
Om
SnyderShrugged

Possible:

CounterTrey
MikeSr619
SNF
DixieFlatline
SkinsOrlando
Special K
Kel Varnsen

Who else is in?

Last edited:
I was about to say no way, too far but upon looking it's closer by 5 miles than DC is...so tentatively I guess I'm in.

Depends on how old Abel is and if we can get a sitter.

Tailgating just got a whole lot crazier and harder for me.

yep...seriously. I thought it'd be MUCH further but if ya head straight down I77 it's 5 miles less.

I can get intel on where to tailgate, I have a very good friend who goes to every panthers game. She tailgate for all of them, I think used a cash lot by the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sound great! Put me down as a possible at this point. As with many, I'll have a better idea after the schedule comes out.

Will Scot McCloughan be there?

No - but there's still a 50-50 chance Scott Brunell makes an appearance!

I won't be able to commit until closer to the season, but a few of my Skins buddies and I were already talking about possibly getting tickets to the game. It would be cool to meet some of y'all in person.

Depends on the date of the game if its earlier in the season I'm in.

* raises hand *

Depends on how old Abel is and if we can get a sitter.

Tailgating just got a whole lot crazier and harder for me.

If you need one there during the tailgate, 2 of my daughters will be there with us. Both teens and red Cross certified

If you need one there during the tailgate, 2 of my daughters will be there with us. Both teens and red Cross certified

Thank you, sir. I will take that in to consideration before presenting it to my wife in a 45 minute powerpoint presentation of "Why we need to visit North Carolina" :)

It will be dependent on whether it conflicts with my fall vacation, but most likely I'll be in on this legen-dary gathering. :D

Too bad we aren't playing in Miami in December!

I won't be able to commit until closer to the season, but a few of my Skins buddies and I were already talking about possibly getting tickets to the game. It would be cool to meet some of y'all in person.

Ditto for me. I would love to go, but I won't know until the schedule is set and it's closer to the season.

I've only missed one Redskins game down here and I was a Jr in college in 97. My brother and some of his friends came down for the game in 98. That started my streak. I've been to every regular season game in Charlotte against the pussycats since that time.

Ahhhh...I thought you guys were gonna convoy up here to go king salmon fishing with me for a second. Bummed now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.