• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Redskins could win Sunday...

The thing I think could be interesting to watch will be the Skins secondary being tested by not only good receivers but a QB with an almost uncanny ability to hit them even when they're covered.

Maybe although our secondary has had an advantage all season long...a front four that can get pressure often without help from the blitz. Brees has not faced that much this season, at least not much when I have watched. NE was absolutely incapable of generating any pass rush without blitzing Monday night and NO feasted on that.

I really think this could be the toughest regular season test the NO offense has for the whole of it's 16 game regular schedule. I just don't see Brees having a perfect game, on the road in foul December DC weather, against the rush the Skins can bring with just Orakpo, Haynesworth, Griffin and Carter.

Playing out as predicted so far...and I'm guessing, will ultimately end with a Saints offensive barrage in the 2nd half.

We'll see.

The end of half mistake was momentum-sucking and may cost us this game.

If it hadn't been for a kicker, you would have gotten the name "Prophet"

Never underestimate the Redskins ability to snach defeat from the jaws of victory. The calls go and the ball bounces the better teams way. I mean seriously: a punt bouncing off of one of our guys who was nowhere near where the punt should've landed, an interception by Kareem Moore only to have it stripped and returned for a TD, a blown chip-shot field goal, a fumble in OT? They Redskins appear snakebit. No matter how well they play, they still find a way to lose.

My only consolation is my hope that if they keep losing drastic changes in management and personnel are in order.

Actually - I view yesterday as the perfect outcome. We got to see our guys play respectable, even inspired football. And we lost, preserving a higher draft pick, helping to ensure the pressure to make major changes at season's close will be intense, and boosting my NFL Pickem ranking.

Why the long faces? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.