• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

PFT: 2015 team-by-team opponents

BGO

With the NFL regular season at a close, the 2015 opponents for all 32 clubs have been finalized. Via the NFL, the following are the home and away games each club will play next season. The official NFL schedule will likely be released some time in the spring. AFC East New England Patriots Home: Buffalo…
b.gif

More...

Redskins 2015 Opponents:

Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, New England Patriots, New York Jets

Carolina game down here. Woot!

Normally I would be talking to my buddies in NC about going to the game... Not a chance

Seems like the goats have been on our schedule going on a decade now. That's ok, we can send our new DC Rivera out for the coin toss this time.

Carolina game down here. Woot!

I will be traveling to this game, we may need to do a bgo road tailgate game! One of my very good friends is a panther fan and she goes and tailgates for almost every home game!

I will be traveling to this game, we may need to do a bgo road tailgate game! One of my very good friends is a panther fan and she goes and tailgates for almost every home game!

I could be in on that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.