• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Haslett Hasbeenletgo Contest

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
There's not much to celebrate today. So let's have some fun. Post up your predicted date and time for the 'official' announcement that Jim Haslett is no longer the DC of the Washington Redskins. The *official* date and time we will use will be the date/time stamped on the official team email making the official announcement that Haslett has not been retained.

Winner of the contest wins something cool. Trust us. We'll let you know later. We promise.

Haslett survives the cut and gets an extension.

:movefast:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have our first disqualification :)

On a serious note, for those convinced we won't make a change, I will let you choose the date/time of the announcement that Jim Haslett has been RETAINED.

I'll take this Wednesday at 4 pm.

I say his retention is announced tomorrow. Let's say, 3pm?

Staff are eligible for this one (because it's my contest and I'm making the rules).

Oh - and I hate you Henry.

I'd blow you a kiss but I'm afraid you'd take it the wrong way. :)

There can be no wrong if something is done with love.

I'd blow you a kiss but I'm afraid you'd take it the wrong way. :)

I know a certain someone ***cough*** Goal ***cough*** who will get jealous!

In all seriousness, I doubt we know anything about anything til mid-January. Gonna say, January 15th after the Conference Championships.

Jan 2016, when Jay Gruden gets fired.

Since I have no idea and want this done as soon as possible, I will say a 1pm press conference Monday December 29th. Based on my pickem results this year, expect my guess to be nowhere close.

We get an early New Years Eve gift in news of Haslett not being retained is announced 10AM on Dec. 31st. At 11 AM it is announced Bruce Allen has moved in a new position and we have a new GM.

Can only hope the prize is we get a good DC.

I dont think there will be an announcement. Instead I think 2 weeks (January 25th) after the superbowl we announce our new DC.

January 6th at 17:00.

i have a feeling they want to keep it low-key and are doing it begrudgingly, even thou it's obvious to everyone else that he has to go.

Nick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.