• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Cowboys

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Here it is...the last Skins game for 8 long months. Doesn't mean much. Just bragging rights over the Boys for the whole of the off season. Yeah, not much at all.

Hail!

That means more to me than anything outside of a super bowl win!

**** dallass!!!

Agreed, Mike. Beating Dallas & more importantly, SWEEPING Dallas is NEVER meaningless, no matter the records. GO SKINS! BEAT DALLAS!

D woke up at the end when needed.

Let's see what Bob's got

Damn you Amerson

Time for some Almo, with a hint of Garçon for our next TD

Dez is taking Amerson to the woodshed, Haz is too stupid to put Breeland on him tho

I'm done with chat. It's probably for the best.

That guy talking shit from the sidelines when Griffin ran out of bounds should have gotten a flag.

Man they would never call that...jut like Kerrigan getting either cross faced or held on every pass play.

That was kinda dirty for Howdy Doody to run an onside too.

The no-calls on Kerrigan are just embarrassing. Where is the coaching staff calling out the refs in press conferences? Take the fine and start drawing some attention to it.

The lack of fire is depressing.

The chanting at our stadium is making me angry.

We don't go for it on 4th by the end zone but we do 4th and 4.

Poor coaching

The crowd cheering on that 4th down made it seem like an away game.

Stupid Hazlet

Is that Antwan Randell El returning punts for us?

Sit down, trent. You're done.

Gotta admit Bob has looked pretty good today. Wonder how he'd look with NFL linemen

Lol, as SOON as I ****ing say that

Gotta admit Bob has looked pretty good today. Wonder how he'd look with NFL linemen

Lol, as SOON as I ****ing say that

He's terrible! He has thrown nothing but check downs and screen passes. I guarantee if he starts next year it will be another miserable season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.