• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Cowboys

Screen passes that were designed and went for touchdowns. Stop the made up hysterics. There is plenty to be mad about without finding things that aren't even there

Yea...whatever. It is what it is.

He's terrible! He has thrown nothing but check downs and screen passes. I guarantee if he starts next year it will be another miserable season.

2 screen passes have accounted for over 125 yards of passing. If they're going to give it to us... you take it and say thank you. I cant criticize him for that. That INT was a bad decision and one he needs to learn from going forward.

It's fee reason we have a touchdown and any movement on the ball.

But we're abandoning it.

Roberts is done. That's it for me with that dude. He can't return punts and he's now babbling for interceptions too much

What do you know? Another check down that got picked! .

You can't even make this shit up!

We need to sacrifice Vinny on the 50 this offseason. Is it wrong to think that way?

What do you know? Another check down that got picked! .
Dude..just stop. They tipped the ball and it was picked. No conspiracy theory here. It was the designed route..not a check down.

Look...wether you want to believe it or not that was Robert's fault. Jordan Reed was wide open for a 1st down and he doesn't see him.

You can be as negative as you want but the truth is he saw Roberts and tried to get the ball there. The route was designed for it.

it was the right read, Roberts was open, Griff might have hesitated just a little bit but it was a better play by the defender and a bad bounce. If we're at midfield that ball falls incomplete and no worse for wear. being in the redzone bottles everything up in the middle of the field

Griffin making things happen!!

Bullshit penalty..skandrick got thrown like a bitch!

Amerson might as well have a sign begging for change this game. Straight bum

You can't even make this shit up!

We need to sacrifice Vinny on the 50 this offseason. Is it wrong to think that way?

Nope. Totally on board. I'll even bring a dead possum and we can kill two birds with one stone.

Nope. Totally on board. I'll even bring a dead possum and we can kill two birds with one stone.

Sounds like a plan!

May have to plan an operation that takes over our next draft too!

I'm checking out for a while. I can just feel the negativity coming like a tsunami and I'm smart enough to get to high ground.

Man this is gonna be one of the most critical drafts in our history.

Jay needs to hold practice tomorrow with this performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.