• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 12 Results

Toughest game to pick this week? Skins in Oakland. WTF? "Which team shows up?" is a very valid question, for *BOTH* teams. Is it the Oakland that got lambasted a million to 7 by the Jets? Or the rejuvenated Raiders that beat Pittsburgh and Cincinnati? Do the Skins that took 3 playoff teams in 3 weeks down to the wire show up? Or the Skins that let the Lions dominate them? I'm really not sure...I will probably just flip a coin.

Toughest game to pick this week? Skins in Oakland. WTF? "Which team shows up?" is a very valid question, for *BOTH* teams. Is it the Oakland that got lambasted a million to 7 by the Jets? Or the rejuvenated Raiders that beat Pittsburgh and Cincinnati? Do the Skins that took 3 playoff teams in 3 weeks down to the wire show up? Or the Skins that let the Lions dominate them? I'm really not sure...I will probably just flip a coin.

Surprisingly this will be one of those games that is about 50-50 with peoples picks... And not because we are not sure which team sucks the most.

And throw in the fact that the Skins just don't play well when traveling to the West Coast leads me to believe......that I STILL have no freakin clue who will win. Isn't Bruce Gradkowski already 1-0 against the Skins?

And throw in the fact that the Skins just don't play well when traveling to the West Coast leads me to believe......that I STILL have no freakin clue who will win. Isn't Bruce Gradkowski already 1-0 against the Skins?

Yeah, I think he was the QB in Tampa when we lost last year. We had a chance to win the game, but Campbell threw a pick to essentially end the game. (Shocking, I know)

EDIT: My b, it was 2007. Campbell had 301 yards, I think it was his first-ever 300-yard game, but I could be wrong.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2007112508/2007/REG12/redskins@buccaneers

Don't forget to get your picks in prior to tomorrow night's game folks :)

Grrr.....Browns are thumping the Steelers in the first half. Who can you count on these days?

Ha! Everyone loses except the computer. DC PC was the only one to take the Browns tonight. Stunning.

Ha! Everyone loses except the computer. DC PC was the only one to take the Browns tonight. Stunning.

I had a feeling about the Browns...I was just too much of a pansy to pull the trigger, especially since zero of my upset picks came in last week. Damnit!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.