• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Those military guys, always looking out for us

Sarge

Compliment of the season!

Sgt. Joseph Wyne here, a US soldier serving i the peace keeping mission in
Iraq. I am in direct need of your assistance. I am making a concealed
request to you for an assistance to move some funds (totaling US$7.5
Million) for safe keeping.

The money in question was discovered in some barrels at a farm house near
one of Saddam's old palace in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation.

I kept aside some of the money for myself before disclosing it. You'd
probably wonder why, but no compensation can make up for the risk we have
taken with our lives in this hell called Iraq. Sgt. Richard Burnette just
passed away from complications resulting from a very serious injury he
sustained here. I have lost a great number of colleagues who were close
buddies this course to do our nation proud.

I am sincerely hoping you are a honest person who can be of help to me. I
should be returning back to the US after our assignment here in Iraq
elapses. I am proposing 20% of the entire sum to you for your cooperation
and assistance.

Importantly, I plead that this information be kept confidential. I have
been able to get the money out of Iraq in a box to a temporary location
through our colleague here who is with the British Army. The content of
the box was undisclosed. I will make all arrangement for deplomat to bring
it to your door step in the state. Expecting a positive response from you
Have a nice day and God bless.

Regards,
Sgt. Barry Crawford
US Military, 1st Battalion Infantry Regiment

Sorry brother. All my energy is focused on recouping my Nigerian birthright. I just don't have time to help him out.

I don't know fellas, I think I might jump on this one.

I mean, this is a military guy! You both know what full time, upstanding individuals there are in that outfit!

Plus, when I was there I was thinking about doing the same thing, only I wasn't as smart as this guy and couldn't get the logistics together:)

I's wait until I got to work so you can share with your friends:)

Dear beloved

my name is Mrs. Zabrina Mubarak a citizen of Kuwait residing in the United Kingdom. I was married to Late Mohamed Ahmad of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Kuwait and Angola for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child; he died after a brief illness. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth US$8.5Million with a bank in the United Kingdom which I inherited after his death.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only 2 month to live due to my ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are into radical organization and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner, hence the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project. You can contact me through my private
Em: mrszainadara1@sify.com

Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.
Remain blessed,
Mrs. Zabrina Mubarak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.