• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Eagles

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
RGIII gets another start and the Skins can spoil the Eagles Christmas. Are you watching?

How bout dem Redskins !

That feels so much better then a chance to draft higher.

We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas
We Want Dallas

HAIL TO THE MOTHER LOVIN REDSKINS !

Awesome effort by the entire team, and a great game.

An early Christmas present indeed!

Now, my one and only complaint: Whoever let Trent Williams back into the game with only one good arm, should have their ass kicked. /complaint.

What a feel good win!

Chris Russell @Russellmania980
Gruden says "I think Robert did a great job" and only got sacked twice."

We got the calls our way today.

2 "iffy" penalties for ticky tack personal fouls.
An int review that we actually got.
A no call on the pass interference in the EZ on the Hail Mary to end the game.

I will take it! For once we got the calls our way!

hoganeagles.jpg

LOL

Just for the hell of it I checked out a couple of Cowpukes forums-as you might imagine the normal "Redskins hate" has largely disappeared for the moment with nice things being said about DeSean and Griffin and even a couple "Thanks Redskins" posts thrown in. One board even had a "Go Redskins" thread for the game.

This could make for an interesting Redskins Recon coming up given we beat them once already.

Especially so if they lose to the Colts. :smile2:

Had fun today. Cussed out the Eagles fans for booing injuries. Stupid fools were booing an injury after a timeout trying to claim that the Skins were faking to slow their offense down. I pointed out that they just came out of a timeout. They're low class idiots that have no clue. Good times! My wife was not happy with me.

At the end of the game, being in row 1, I had the privilege of turning around and saying to the entire section, "Suck it Eagles fans!". :) My wife was not happy with me.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.