• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2014 - Week 16 Redskins v Eagles

Blognostications

Blognosticator - drumlinboy

It is hard to be positive about your team when your 3-10 and your head coach does not want the QB your FO gave up the...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a 51 year old Scot, (born bred and still living in the land of Haggis, Whiskey and Shortbread) I live in a wee place just outside the City of Glasgow (which interestingly has links to Virginia).

Trying to play six degrees of separation here... Mary, Queen of Scots being cousin to Elizabeth 1, aka "The Virgin Queen" and namesake of Virginia... ?

Nick

The connection is simpler but also has a sinister side.

There was a group of Merchants who brought wealth to Glasgow who were called the Tobacco Lords, they brought tobacco from their Virginian plantations to Glasgow

We will not talk about what their ships took from Africa to the Americas.

Big thanks to drumlinboy for blognosticating for us this week. He is our first ever foreign Blognosticator (sorry Ryman...being Canadian doesn't count *wink*).

Great job, brother!

Outstanding boy!

I'll make the prediction for you.

If this were a movie sequel, it would be titled, "Return of The Butt Fumble". Even Jim Haslett can defend against Mark Toe Chez.

Redskins 27
Eagles 14

I like it!!!!

Headed for some scotch soon just to celebrate such a fine read!

I have the utmost confidence in you my friend. Good job.

PS...keep the beer and pies handy. One of these days....

Well written and honestly portrayed with unique perspectives, drumlinboy, as has been said, a very good read.

Loved your perspective on the game drumlinboy!

I hope our defense can manage to at least be a speed bump and not an expressway...lol

Good read!

Great job DLB. Jam receivers at the line, and getting in Sanchez's face should slow them nicely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.