• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon - The Giants: Game 2-Low Hanging Fruit?

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
The Giants are having, record wise, a year not much better than the Redskins-only one more win-and Giants fans are unhappy.

"Low Hanging Fruit?" is the title of a thread on one of the Giants fan sites and the theme started out are the Skins a low-hanging fruit for a desperate Giants team.

The way they've played at times and from what some of the fan comments are saying, could they be low hanging fruit for a desperate Redskins team to pick?

Low hanging fruit.

BlueBlitzer

No win in this league is a gimmie, but if the Redskins keep going the way they are. They just might have the Cellar in our Division locked

up.

Geebanga718

Don't sleep on anyone /jaguars

BlueBlitzer

The Redskins DC must be soiling himself trying to figure out how to stop ODB.

Dwinsballgames

If the Redskins are the pot, the Giants are the kettle...

kingcap88

Considering that the Giants blew a 21 point lead to the Jaguars, a team that the Skins beat, I wouldn't sleep on the Skins. Plus, it's a

division game and those are always tricky, especially in the NFC East.

BigBlueBoricua

I agree. They have just as much to prove as we do. The way we have lost games this year, unfortunately does not give me any confidence. We

have to play really well and smart.

BlueBlitzer

We didn't give away the Farm for a Benched QB. There is no infighting in the Giants locker room. Our HC isn't fighting with the front office

and considering other job opportunities. And our owner doesn't have to fight the PC idiots over our team logo.

Mr. Nickels

Pretty sure if RG3 got to start he would have revived his entire career against us

redthumper32

You are correct. Watch the HoF game McCoy has on Sunday. I would bet he just carves up the Jints secondary.

okiegiant

What is the indication this will happen? I would think it just as likely McCoy doesn't finish the game.

Ten Ton Hammer

McCoy was able to beat Dallas so let's not start predicting wins just yet.

RC02XX

Somehow, I don't think it was McCoy, who actually beat the Cowboys as much as he didn't lose to the Cowboys. It was their defense rising up

to the challenge, especially their rookie CB, that won that game for the Redskins.

With that being said, I don't see McCoy doing much other than possibly getting lucky with a long pass or two to D.Jackson. And I doubt that

A.Morris will have a banner day either.

Ten Ton Hammer

He had a pretty solid game. 288 yards on 83% completions and ran for a TD?

And followed that up with a 31/47, 392 3 TD game against the Colts the next week, which the defense didn't rise up for.

I don't know what to expect, but McCoy seems to be able to competently play football.

okiegiant

The Giants are 4-9 and lost to the freakin' Jaguars after getting a 21 point lead...I wouldn't predict a win against anyone.

micky[/I][/QUOTE

I'm expecting another easy win for the giants again. Winning streak to 2!

dBOOm

The Giants are hot right now... No stopping this team!

buried_in_snow

Either RGIIInt has a monster game against us or Colt McCoy pulls a Kurt Kittner.

I have a feeling we're about to see a painful letdown.

cyberstorm

... the cowboys were already Kittnered by McCoy,if he plays they have a much better chance with him

.SEAN

There is absolutely no reason we should lose this game.

So.... guess were gonna lose

Giants-NL-3

There is one reason, their D-line vs our O-line

GGGGG-Men

Did our oline play REALLY well in TEN or was that just a bad dline from TEN?

Either way, I really think we're gonna blow them out. And I even expected a loss to JAX, so I think it says a lot. Although if this Eli injury

is legit and we have to run it 50% of the time, I think they could take us out.

Also, if the injury is legit, can we just rest him the 2nd half? Let's not **** up 2015

Brave Giant

Odell goes for 220 with 2 rec TD and 1 rush Td. Giants lose still 35-31

meloman1592

Sadly, I think we're gonna win

So, are we low hanging fruit for the Giants to pick or are they low-hanging fruit for us?​

More...

Thank you for doing this Serv!

Always interesting to see what's said on the other side of the fence!

It seems both fan bases are really looking at it as which team is going to lose versus which one wins...

Lol, some of those are pretty funny. You could pretty much flip a coin on who wins this one. Got a feeling our squad will play the next 3 inspired since they don't matter.

Hell if we resemble a team for once and keep it close I'll consider that a win.

My prediction is that we'll be 7-0 down after the kick-off, 21-0 down at the end of the first quarter, and end up losing 38-10.

I'll have a good night's sleep and wake up to check the score and see if I'm right.

I hate being negative, but what else can I be with this team?

Why even bother to check since you're such a negative nancy?

Go back to bed and leave it alone.

It seems most of them do not have much confidence, kinda like over here, and rightly so. I would have expected to see a lot more people saying they are gonna blow us out.

Great job as always serv, I always enjoy reading these. Thanks for the time and effort you put into it even when we are having a season like this! HTTR

Guys - here's the thing. The Giants have had our number for most of the past 10 years. I'm never confident playing them. I've seen too many butt kickings received at their hands. And that's even before considering which of our teams is worse this year. Look at how they dismantled us in the first game. But I'll be watching, and we'll see.

I'll take three losses if it means Haz is not re-signed. My attitude was the same with the Caps losing out, if that was what it took to get rid of McPhee and Oates.

Nick

My predicted score wasn't even close, but at at least I got the result correct. Then again, in all honesty, the last two won't even be close.

I'm not being a 'negative nancy', just a realist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.