• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2014 - Week 15 Redskins @ Giants

Blognostications

Blognosticator - SilentThreat

Week 15 vs the New York Giants...

I've spent the better part of the last 5 days trying to figure out how I was...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like your point of Snyder backing off and letting Gruden make the football decisions right or wrong...I just dont like the decisions he is making.

I am also always a big fan of camaraderie and fellowship amongst brothers and sisters. It's what will always be the glue that holds us together. From Canton, to the CLNC, to weddings/kids...we are all lined up to know each other for a long long time.

Id love to see something here for nostalgic sake: Griffin to Moss in the end zone one last time. If that could happen it would make me be able to forget a lot of the crap that has been festering barely below the skin. But that's if Griffin starts.

Great write up, bro. I expected nothing less though.

I feel sorry for all you poor bastards that have to blognosticate these final games. At least when I did it there was the possibility of a win. And when your heart is no longer in it, I imagine it would be difficult to put forth a decent effort.

Hail to your effort, but if I were blognosticating this one I'd have the Redskins losing 37 to 3. It will take a sustained winning streak for me to believe in this team again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.