• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2014 - Week 15 Redskins @ Giants

Blognostications

Blognosticator - SilentThreat

Week 15 vs the New York Giants...

I've spent the better part of the last 5 days trying to figure out how I was...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like your point of Snyder backing off and letting Gruden make the football decisions right or wrong...I just dont like the decisions he is making.

I am also always a big fan of camaraderie and fellowship amongst brothers and sisters. It's what will always be the glue that holds us together. From Canton, to the CLNC, to weddings/kids...we are all lined up to know each other for a long long time.

Id love to see something here for nostalgic sake: Griffin to Moss in the end zone one last time. If that could happen it would make me be able to forget a lot of the crap that has been festering barely below the skin. But that's if Griffin starts.

Great write up, bro. I expected nothing less though.

I feel sorry for all you poor bastards that have to blognosticate these final games. At least when I did it there was the possibility of a win. And when your heart is no longer in it, I imagine it would be difficult to put forth a decent effort.

Hail to your effort, but if I were blognosticating this one I'd have the Redskins losing 37 to 3. It will take a sustained winning streak for me to believe in this team again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.