• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Seventy-three Years Later

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Virginia
We are your sons and daughters. We are your grandchildren. We are your great-grandchildren. We will never let future generations forget about your duty, honor, and sacrifice. In the coming years your numbers will dwindle and then be gone, but never forgotten. Thank you.

May God continue to bless the United States of America.

Pearl-harbor.jpg

I knew this day felt more infamous than usual! There are some things I might say if politics were allowed here, such as certain people having forgotten, and thoughts related to the systematic dismantling of our military, but I'll save those for another site. I hope folks never forget that we can never let our guard down, that there is evil in this world, and we are always potential victims of it. Here's to the sacrifices of those who were witness to it that day. :cheers:

Well said guys. Boone I would love to chime in a bit as well, tho I have 2-1/2 months before I can do so.

God bless our men and women in uniform, ESPECIALLY those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

It is now seventy-four years and counting. We still remember.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.