• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Mystery of 2009 Season

Results?

The Redskins were DOMINATED for three quarters by the Detroit Lions who are now 2-9.

Meanwhile, the Redskins last week were up by 8 points on a playoff bound Eagles team in the fourth quarter in a game on the road.

Given, the number of players on IR and those that were made inactive the competitiveness last week vs. the effort we saw against the Lions is stark and contrasting.

Again, the Redskins didn't simply lose to the Lions. The score was 19-7 Detroit and the Lions were dominating the Redskins on both sides of the ball before a late TD made the score respectable at 19-14.

Since then the Lions outside of the 1 point win over the 1-10 Browns haven't come within sniffing distance of that kind of performance again.

Is someone here really going to tell me that THIS Redskins team we saw against the Cowboys and Eagles would not beat the Lions this Sunday?

Hey, I am not talking about a renaissance.

I am talking about a mediocre team like Washington simply playing up to its own modest capabilities.

And in an objective sense those modest capabilities equate to beating the Lions.

The fact the coaching staff couldn't motivate these guys to go out on the field awake and play a 60 minute game with some effort is a reason to question Zornie, forgetting for a moment the missteps of Cerrato and Snyder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.