• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Football League Week 12

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Happy Thanksgiving!

18 people began, and only 2 are left.

Last week we lost Lovethebeer (who came within inches of winning last year's pickem contest) as the Oakland Raiders finally won a game. Great effort this season LTB, and so close to taking it all.

This weekend's games look brutal, with the biggest favorite being only a 7 point spread.

It's now basically down to picking between the ugly teams in hopes of a narrow victory.

3 of the games are tomorrow.

Good luck, and remember to make your pick Kel.

Thanks McD. That was a fun competition and surprisingly tough. Best of luck to you and Kel.

What happens if you both lose this week?

In the event of a tie, the game is immediately over and a winner is determined by reverse alphabetical order.

:)

Should both contestants have similar user names, and a winner cannot be determined, there will be a three stage contest to determine said winner:

1. Stock market trivia--100 multiple choice questions; 60 minute time limit.

2. Pro wrestling trivia--NWA 1977 to 1989, The Golden Years.

3. And if the two finalists are still tied after all of the above, we will simultaneously take part in a 5 mile marathon, stopping every 100 yards to chug a full beer before continuing. These runs will be individually broadcast in real-time, and will be available globally for the low price of $9.99.*

*void where prohibited. Not valid in the states of AL, AK or AZ. By puchasing this broadcast, viewers agree not to redistribute said content without the express written consent of Kel and McD. Any violations are punishable by law. Please drink responsibly.

Personally, I think it should be the person who went the longest without a strike.

Actually,, the commish has the ability to continue the season in the case that both remaining contestants lose in the same weekend. Unless Kel suggests otherwise, we'll play this one out until the end.

The season can extend all the way through the playoffs if we don't have a clear-cut winner.

In the extremely unlikely scenario that we both make it all the way until the end, we'll have co-winners for our first season.

Last edited:
My ideal situation would be to have you pick wrong before me.

But if we both miss on the same week, I'm ok with keeping it going. At some point it might become ridiculous, but if that is the case, then we should have picked better when we had the chance.

Nice pick today Kel. Wow, the heat is on.

Nice pick today Kel. Wow, the heat is on.

I thought it was the best pick of the day, and boy was I right. As soon as I heard Murray was out, I knew the Raiders had no shot. But they were still my best play even if he did play.

GO JETS!

I thought it was the best pick of the day, and boy was I right. As soon as I heard Murray was out, I knew the Raiders had no shot. But they were still my best play even if he did play.

GO JETS!

The rest of the season may be the WPO strategy. Who's playing Oakland?

That was an absolute beat down.

Two picks, and two blowouts:) Bring on next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.