• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2014 Week 13 Redskins v Colts

Blognostications

Blognosticator - DieselPwr44

Guess Things Happen That Way

Johnny Cash used to have an old song with a lyric that went like this:

You ask...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one, 44.

Is that the halftime score you have projected at the bottom?

Love the Johnny Cash opening. Obviosly penned before the tsunami.

Brings to mind another Cash song...

"How high is the water Mama, 3 feet high and rising..."

Thanks JohnssBass and Ax!

This was my first time trying this and I appreciate your kind words.

Good job, DP. I'd mention one thing relating to defense-the Colts D has recorded 28 QB sacks so far, the Redskins 27-Luck, if we're smart and pressuring his behind, could be placed in troublesome situations himself.

Also, given Tress Way's habit of punting the crap out of the ball if we are forced into a three-and-out, we could force the Colts into an unfavorable pposition to operate from. They are 19th in average punt return at 7.6 yards and their longest of the season is 22 yards which is 25th so burying them deep in their own territory could happen fairly regularly.

Now if Haz doesn't have his head rectally inserted.....

Well done Diesel - tough to write anything meaningful with the season we are having, but you did a great job! Thanks for stepping up to the plate. Curious if knowing Colt starts, not Bob, makes any difference in how close this game is or isn't?

Nice job Diesel. Tough job for sure. Gonna be an interesting game to watch. I'd say it's safe to say the whole team is in auditioning mode.

I want to say to everyone that I appreciate the kind words!

Btw, when I was first notified about this, I was informed that someone had nominated me to participate in this and I would like to thank him or her for giving me the opportunity to try this!

Even though it's awfully hard to be a Redskins fan in these troubling times, this site and community manages to knock the edge off of the pain we all feel either through the Mods generosity in allowing us to vent or the way we tease and cajole one another that helps to put some of us in a better mood at times.

Anybody that takes the time to post about the Skins,especially during a season like this, is truly a diehard fan from womb to tomb.......well that or they're demented.

HTTR ! You sick bastiges,

Dieselpwr44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.