• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Morris' mindset, Griff needs to do the same.

Oh good. We'll trade back three times to get the last three picks of the draft.

Yay.

Doc and B-Mitch both think Griff can come back depending how he handles the demotion.

Griff will dress for the game as the backup.

B-Mitch said that his demotions made him change how he took the game, studied more, listened to coaching more etc. and became a better player/man because of it.
Sees no reason why Griff can't do the same.

What do the Eagles need Grif for ? They win just fine without him. And how soon you forget we took McNabb from them in one of the dumbest moves we've ever made. There's no point in living in fear of who gets our players after we are done with them. No one has said RGIII is has his ticket punched anywhere. Step back from the cliff, its a long way down.

I haven't a clue what our trade for McNugget has anything to do with Robert being here or else ware. Not living in fear of a player going to a rival. I just see it as Robert being able to excel on a team the runs a less then conventional offense, like Philly. Sure Kelly's got Floes, and Sanchez, but that doesn't mean the coach can't look at options to even improve more, and Robert would be a very good fit. Cliff edge... there fun. Best view in the house....

He's only started 3 games in this system, so the past standing/ played games in another system is somewhat irrelevant. Funny, but you left out why Gruden went run heavy. Gruden said he called a run heavy game to help Moses out at LT, not on Roberts behalf. He also said they didn't take shots down field for the same reason, to limit how much pas pro Moses and the rest of the line had to deal with. He knows his line is getting his QB killed. AS for passes a "beginning QB" should be able to execute, try them while running for your life.
No line can block for 10 seconds after the snap. At some point, Bob has to learn to pull his head out of his ass and let go of the ball. It's painful to watch how long he holds the ball each play. Honestly, any QB that can't decide what to do with the ball that long after the snap deserves to get lit up.

No line can block for 10 seconds after the snap. At some point, Bob has to learn to pull his head out of his ass and let go of the ball. It's painful to watch how long he holds the ball each play. Honestly, any QB that can't decide what to do with the ball that long after the snap deserves to get lit up.

I would agree if that was the case, but more often then not Robert is getting either hit, or chased in less then 4 seconds, and often less then 3. I've only saw once or twice where he's been sacked more then 5 seconds after he has the ball. Might like to look at some actual stats instead of just coming up with a number. They were even posted in one of the threads...

I would agree if that was the case, but more often then not Robert is getting either hit, or chased in less then 4 seconds, and often less then 3. I've only saw once or twice where he's been sacked more then 5 seconds after he has the ball. Might like to look at some actual stats instead of just coming up with a number. They were even posted in one of the threads...
COnsidering the average NFL QB only holds the ball for around 2.6 seconds, and Robert isn't even remotely close to that, yes, it is the case. He has enough time, he just isn't good at making a decision, or playing quarterback as a traditional QB.

Also, only 3 QBs in the league hold the ball longer.

I honestly thought he was showing improvement on his reads and decision making...Watt and company tuned him up a bit but he was competent. In the second game he looked sharp until he hurt his ankle...I think he must have broken down mentally and lost his confidence. Cousins and McCoy showed that a young inexperienced pocket passer could function well behind the O line. I'm still hopeful for Griffin to find his way. That being said he lost his mojo and I'm uncertain what it's going to take to get it back.
Some of us fans have drawn lines in the sand as to how the team should proceed...I'm in the camp for next man up. It's not like us Skins fans have a lot of experience watching the team play with a "franchise qb" in the first place. I would like to see McCoy get his chance...maybe he comes up short like Cousins did. Maybe not, maybe he wins a few games down the stretch...Another Dallas win would lift my holiday spirit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.