• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game day Thread : Redskins @ 49ers

DieselPwr44

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Hoping for a good performance to calm the unrest.

Gotta go to my son's youth football awards banquet so you guys put some info in here so I can catch up when I get back!

Go Skins!

Well Griffin took a sack on the first play. Fumbled and then caught a ball. Underthrew Jackson in double coverage. And a scrambling around not doing much so far.

Water is wet and Morris is running hard.

Tres way is a stud

Last edited:
Halfback toss reverse to 88 and a pass down the sideline to Jackson out of bounds. So much for creativity lacking.

SF fumble skins recover on the SF side didn't see the yardage.

Sorry the skins 38

Defense holds on 3-1. No return by Roberts. Rg3 taking a knee and saying prayers before he takes the field. Not kidding.

The Defense has played well since that first drive. It's time of the offense to do something.

Griffin with a nice long gainer to Garcon they're down to the 25

Don't wanna see Paulsen on aldon Smith anymore. Smith took Paulsen with him as he crushed Griffin on the gainer to Garcon.

Morris and Young stuffed on b2b plays

Correction. It was Young twice for no gain. They finally went back to the bell cow Morris for the TD on 3rd down. I was going to scream if they gave it to Young again.

Great series by the offense. Good mix of run and pass. They used play action and finally a bootleg.

Thanks for the correction. Just trying to help a brotha out.

18sec left in the half and niners are on the 50 with a 4th and 2. Timeout niners

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.