• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Football League: Week 11 Results

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
The league suffered two losses last week in a brutal week to pick games.

Kel Varnsen missed his first pick of the season, and Boone was eliminated with his second loss.

That leaves 3 contestants left, all with one strike. Pick right or you're done.

This week's schedule looks much easier with a few lopsided games on tap.

Get your picks in, and good luck!

Join a Group | Survival Football | Yahoo Sports

I out-clevered myself. I could've gone with a heavily favored team like GB but was trying to save some of my stronger remaining teams and took a chance on Cleveland. Dumb!

I don't know, I like that approach. That was a week where all of us could have lost. Lovethebeer was sweating it on Monday night. I was sweating my game too--San Fran against the Giants until the fourth quarter.

Yeah, I was rooting hard for the Giants and Titans. I also made a mistake by trying to sneak in a bad team with a great matchup. Which has gone completely against my strategy. Of course, my only other consideration was Pitt on MNF, which was dicey as well.

Now the pressure is really on.

KC against the ropes. I thought about it, but can't see Oakland going 0-16.

KC against the ropes. I thought about it, but can't see Oakland going 0-16.

Yeah, I thought about it too. I even had picked them for a time last night. I decided against it and I'm glad I did. The Chefs may very well come back and win, but I'd be so mad right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.