• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Brian Mitchell tells it like it is.

wow...I hadn't seen the whole thing, but he's right.

Saw it when watched post game show. He said what needed to be said. Basically what we all have been saying for sometime.

I don't always agree with him, but love his passion for the Redskins.

Saw it when watched post game show. He said what needed to be said. Basically what we all have been saying for sometime.

I'd love to know if DS watched it...

Bmitch said exactly what needed to be said, but I think fans are the only ones that will hear it. Win or lose, the players, coaches, and FO personnel will still get paid Friday, so I'm not sure that his points will be felt and impactful by those who can make a difference. Until the correct people are brought in to make some sound decisions we are the new jaguars.

BMitch say this before or after his latest round of golf? before or after he returned from Philly? pride and loyalty are in the eyes of the beholder!!!!

Eh, he's just as passionate about the eagles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.