• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2014 Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Bucs

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Skins coming off a bye against a bad Bucs team. Will they win comfortably like they should or will they play down?

I think it starts slowly...but we end up crushing them. the historical pattern has been to play down to the level of lesser teams. today...we start something new.

I agree with the play down sentiment...but we crushed the Jags at home.

I swear...we need to find a mini joe theisman jersey...put it on a chicken...then sacrifice it at RFK stadium. Let Jahbu lift this evil curse off the team or something

well...add Compton to the ver growing "he sucks...*hit can him also" list.

My only consolation after having the pleasure of viewing this game is, I didn't have to watch the Giants stink it up for a second week in a row.

Hey, variety is the spice of life....

Flew into Dulles from vacation at 1pm, and rushed home so I could watch the last quarter. But got stuck in baggage, then traffic, etc, didn't get home in time. Actually, I slowed down as I went to make sure I didn't have to watch it because from what I heard on the radio, it was a real shit-fest. I mean, really bad. Was it as bad as I imagine? Worse?

Sonny and Cooley were laying on Robert to get rid of the ball faster, but it also seemed like he wasn't being given lots of time. Thoughts?

Is there a thread about Haslett being fired? Seems like he just didn't want to cover Evans? Or have a LBer cover him?

Wow....The OL is atrocious & just looks worse & worse every single game. They don't give Robert any kind of time & run blocking is terrible as well. The only saving grace for our run game is that A Train is a beast & can make his own plays.

Defense....just...wow. Putting Riley, Jr. on Mike Evans, a WR who has been consistently burning our Corners ALL GAME LONG...? Really? How did Haslett expect that play to end? I knew how it was going to end before he even threw the ball. Too many problems on this team.

All the people throwing RG3 under the bus, I refer them to look at the offensive series that we got starting on the 12 yardline from the muffed punt. 2 penalties & 2 back to back sacks (1 could probably be on Robert, but the 2nd...that was all O-Line & they didn't give him any time to do anything). Then, Cobra Kai comes in & misses, not 1, but 2 FGs. Would that have mattered in the long run? Probably not. But, Robert is NOT the problem. The O-Line & that defensive coverage & scheme (as well as a lot of the execution) is terrible. The Offensive line is offensive & the defense looked like the Keystone cops.

We need major changes at the end of the season. MAJOR.

I hope they are already starting to look at OL for the future, because that IS our future. Without it, we may as well trade RG3 & put McCoy in for the rest of his career, because we are only killing the careers of every good QB that walks thru the doors at Redskins Park.

I'm sick of watching this team collapse like this every week.

One explanation why Riley was covering Evans today

image.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.