• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

If there is one player who needs to go

Rymanofthenorth

BGObsessed
Reaction score
I live in the warmest city in the coldest provinc
Alma Mater
UTEP
Its Chester, Polumbus is terrible in pass pro but is at least a decent runblocker, besides he seems to have lost his spot. Chester is terrible in pass pro, gets no push in the run game and for a veteran I have seen him get abused on stunts and blitzes like a rookie. I cannot believe we have no better options. hell put polumbus there, he started his career as a guard didnt he? This Oline needs 4 new starters this offseason, I am tired of watching bad Oline play on a team that is iconic for brilliant line play.

Before I opened up this thread I thought,the answer must be Chris Chester -winner of this year's Shar Pourdanesh award.

Tyler Polumbus or Jim Haslett...or both. I know, I know, Jim Haslett doesn't play. But in all fairness, neither does Polumbus, so...

I'm just on a crusade I guess to see Haslett get the boot & hard.

A trifecta then Typo, Chester and Hazdizzle. Eff all 3 of those cats.

Edit: What has Haz been with us, like 5 years now? If there's one unit of the team that should be a powerhouse it's the D. At this point I'd settle for consistently decent

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.