• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Long time ES member - new to BGO

MartinC

The Rookie
Reaction score
Rival Allegiance
I'm a long time member and poster at ES (well since 2005 which is not as far back as many go) and I finally broke down and decided to create an account on here as well. I have lurked a bit recently and see so many names I know well from ES that it seemed like having an account here is the thing to do! I will keep posting on ES but look forward to taking part in some good conversations on here as well!

Welcome aboard!

Don't be surprised if this place grows on you and feels more like your football home. Have fun and dive in.

Welcome! Good to have you here

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Hi Martin! Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site brother :cheers:

I don't think we knew each other over on any other site but I'm looking forward to getting to know you here.

Welcome aboard

Welcome! I'm a recent convert myself. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

Welcome! Glad you made it here! It's an awesome community here and you will find a better pace and flow along with great relationships here.

My name on ES was Extreme. As long as a dozen others from alternate accounts, no telling which one you'd recognize, but it's bound to be one of them. Unless you hung out in the stadium, I hated that place.

My name on ES was Extreme. As long as a dozen others from alternate accounts, no telling which one you'd recognize, but it's bound to be one of them. Unless you hung out in the stadium, I hated that place.

I mainly live in the Stadium on ES though i do get involved in a few Tailgate threads. Still some good conversations to be had in the Stadium but you have to wade through a lot of nonsense to get to it.

Just one man's opinion, but...

the shots at former haunts have gotten old. It's time to get over that and move on.

Just one man's opinion, but...

the shots at former haunts have gotten old. It's time to get over that and move on.

and some opinions may be best handled via PM. Also just one mans opinion. feel free to chat if you desire

SS - all due respect, but we have asked repeatedly and consistently for folks not to air their baggage here. Chris is trying to help you out - so how about not shooting the messenger :)

That's fine. I edited long before you posted. It could just as easily and more politely done via pm.

It's a message board, not a sewing circle. Grow up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.