• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Long time ES member - new to BGO

Wow...

Welcome to the site!!

It's a message board, not a sewing circle. Grow up.

Well thanks for simply being the ever loved, high road messenger who cares so much for the quality of community that you wouldn't dream of perpetuating a small concern that was corrected and acknowledged and escalating into common sniping rather than Than being an adult and taking it to pm as this chastised obviously lesser class member had requested.

Glad you are looking out for all of us. I can definitely learn a lot about "growing up" from your last post. Definitely a model citizen.

Martin, I apologize to you for my part in messing up your welcome. I didn't realize my post would raise the ire of some so high and wish I hadn't mentioned anything.

I do care about the community. I'm just not a big fan of whiners.

Save your drama for someone who cares.

BTW- Welcome, Martin. :)

As someone who is normally in the middle of this shit...I get why people get frustrated.

I understand the argument and disagreement but, guys, can we just let it go?

Love always,

Kettle

Move on everyone. Martin - as you can see, we don't promote or allow trashing of other sites here. That's one thing that makes us different from other sites. And again, welcome! :cheers:

Thought this might be the best spot to put this, but MartinC, Destino and I have been given mod status over at ES. No idea what got into them as now our plot to destroy the site will come to fruition. The best part about it is that our plans for world domination are so close to completion, as bringing down ES was step 8 in a 10 part plan. The last two steps have to do with monkeys and ninjas, of course.

Just wanted to let you guys know that this place is special to me and that's not changing. I'll still be here posting from time to time and chatting with you guys on game day as much as I can! :)

Last edited:
I was banned at ES for some ridiculously petty reason, someone got upset that I posted some negative stuff about the switch to the 3-4. it was a blessing in disguise as this forum is plain and simply a much better place, and this is coming from one of ES original members. its a testament to this place that I havent even opened ES in 4 years now

Thought this might be the best spot to put this, but MartinC, Destino and I have been given mod status over at ES. No idea what got into them as now our plot to destroy the site will come to fruition. The best part about it is that our plans for world domination are so close to completion, as bringing down ES was step 8 in a 10 part plan. The last two steps have to do with monkeys and ninjas, of course.

Just wanted to let you guys know that this place is special to me and that's not changing. I'll still be here posting from time to time and chatting with you guys on game day as much as I can! :)

Congrats brother - sounds like they got 3 great ones :cheers:

Last edited:

That's awesome. Congrats to all three of you. 3 great posters imho.

They go thru mods pretty fast it seems. People burn out quickly?

They go thru mods pretty fast it seems. People burn out quickly?

lol, it's crazy over there and just a massive community so it's next to impossible NOT to burn out... but the mods have been the same for some time now (Haphaszard, Jumbo, TK, zoony and Park City Skins). I think they've been the mods for like the last 5 years, at least, with TK being around since the beginning I believe.

I was actually surprised they even considered me, really. I have the smallest post count out of us all and didn't see it coming at all when I was PM'd about them valuing me enough to want me as a mod. Now I struggle to fit my head into the doorways of my house. :p

Word..outside of Jay I hope the rest of them......

I'm glad you're happy there and wish you the best :)

Word..outside of Jay I hope the rest of them......

I'm glad you're happy there and wish you the best :)

One does not simply "be happy" there, not with the amount of characters a discussion board with 70,000+ rabid Skins fans ends up having, lol. But I do think the place is special.

And I feel the same about BGO. :)

To me, ES will always be where I found a place to chat about the skins that wasn't on a yahoo server.

I made friends there that I now consider full brothers as thick as blood. But it's also where I found that people like TK exist when you thought you were amongst friends. So, it's like a high school reunion of sorts.

But here at bgo it feels more like college. The kids I grew up with have now decided to continue on and we are here. I'm no better or worse than anyone over there...but I'm over that. 70k is crazy! Here when you post you don't have to move thru three pages to see where you were quoted.

I can be sure that chooch has quoted me within 2 posts ;-)

Oh..and if I have ever had a mod mail me...it was as a friend and a smack upside the head. I was banned my first week for a duplicate thread I made without knowing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.