• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2014 - Week 10 Redskins Bye

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognostcator - JohnssBass

I do want to thank Neo (and others who possibly may have accepted bribes from me) for the opportunity to proffer up a...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
hell of a write up!!

Thanx for the kind words, Mike.

kudos.jpg

Good job JB.

None of us knows what the second half is going to be like. All we can do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
Anything is possible. We still have a shot at 10-6.

Excellent read. It's been a long dry spell for us Redskin fans. We look so close to becoming a much better team...but these are long stretches of misery. A bye week after a loss is almost unbearable but we did Beat Dallas :cheer2: and I say we have 2 starting quality Qbs to choose from during the off season. We can build on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.