• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jim Zorn's Monday presser

Jeremy Jarmon to injured reserve.

This is perhaps the worst injury we have had all year. It has been suggested that the Cooley injury has a silver lining as the younger receivers have stepped in not giving JC that safety valve thereby ignoring these kids. The Portis injury has shown he is expendable and we can do without his cantankerous ways. The offensive line injuries probably ruined the season for us but has exposed our front office's stupidity for not shoring up that problem.

Unfortunately, there is no silver lining for this injury. This young man was establishing himself and this type of injury could set him back for years to come. Is this going to be a 3rd round pick we lose? I sure hope not, he looks like a solid DE in this league.

"TB Clinton Portis will not play against the Saints due to lingering effects from the concussion suffered against Atlanta, but he might practice, according to Zorn. [Anyone else find it preposterous that Clinton Portis would practice and not play? Isn't it usually the opposite of that?" Quote from Spencer: Zorn Presser

Do you guys think the GM we get in the off-season has a chance to trade CP to St. Louis for Steven Jackson? :new_idea:

I know that the NFL doctors are getting very cautious with head injuries so I will not entirely discount the seriousness of the concussion to Clinton Portis. What I will question is his commitment to getting back on the field when we are obviously not going very far this season. I think he is milking this for all he can so he doesn't have to go out on the field and be exposed as the cancer he apparently has become.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.