• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GREAT Team Win for the Skins in Dallas!

Don't know how the hierarchy goes but one might point at Raheem Morris on this one but yeah, the 'buck' stops at Haz

you're right. I thought about that. tween the two of them.....one would think all the nuances of the position would have been coached.

who knows....Clark may be a great secondary coach in the making!

you're right. I thought about that. tween the two of them.....one would think all the nuances of the position would have been coached.

(FWIW).One of DHall's tweets last night sent congrats to our young CB's and said he'll have to start boning up on the FS position

Think Clark might do the media thing but maybe coaching will appeal pending the time/money thing

That's because Morris is way overrated. When in Tampa, he had the luxury of a strong defensive front, and a very talented secondary. Clark is a wily ol vet, and has seen it all. He's lasted as long as he has because of his smarts.

As for Hall moving to free... it's been discussed before, and with his contract, it makes perfect sense. What we saw Monday night was players be set up to play to their strengths. Don't know when and if we'll see Porter on the field, but he dam well better be a world beater if he going to get the nod over Breelenad.

I had to laugh and still get a chuckle out of the fact that Jerrah was the first owner in history to put on a headset and take an interview in game from the owners box. If Snyder did that the pres would have had verbal diarrhea all week about how horrible and intrusive it was and how it broke "the owner rules". Today I hear it still being couched with bunk like "he's also the GM and that's a big difference, no one would be batting an eye if Ted Thompson payed the sideline and locker room a visit concerning his franchise QB". Just makes me laugh, it's compounded by the fact that he was polishing the Dallas brass' knob (i.e. his own) about how they "built Tony Romo the offensive line he deserves" and the immediate next play Tony has an INT dropped and the subsequent play was the sack that took him out of the game. Just classic.

I dont get how they thought that was a good idea anyways. Nobody wants to hear from the owner of the opponent they are playing.

NFL Network ripped Jerrah a new one for going on the sidelines and basically telling Garrett to put Romo back in. And rightfully so..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.