• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

GREAT Team Win for the Skins in Dallas!

GSF

The Starter
Reaction score
I know we have a lot of hand wringers in here, but tonight and tomorrow you should take a day off from your fretting and enjoy this huge win. So many positives: tackling was great, play calling was bold on both sides of the ball, but most of all the team showed a ton of fight and heart. I was also very pleased to see a decent performance from the rookie RT, though it is still very easy to see that the oline is the biggest weakness on this team.

I still have a great feeling about Gruden, and I am gaining more and more confidence in this front office. Can't wait to see RG3 come back! I don't see the Skins making the playoffs, but I do think they will play hard and play some spirited competitive football.

I got nothing but love tonight. There is nothing like beating the Turds!

Love that Berman pic Mike!! When that moment was happening live I thought, "hmmm maybe we have a chance here".

Oh man I can't get enough of them showing Romo hobbling around in the tunnel on nfl network right now lol...

Bashaud Breeland had the kind of game tonight that could propel his confidence and make him better. He just went up against one the supposed best WR's in the league and shut him down. He made a big mistake by not releasing on Harris allowing Witten to get open, but he made up for it with his play all night. I hope he just continues to get better...he has progressed all season.

Breeland was huge tonight as was Amerson.

The secondary also helped the secondary :) Breeland, Amerson, and Merriweather played great last night.

Last night was a big statement win for Gruden and the team. This could turn things around and help players buy into Gruden's plan.

Merriweather's strengths were used to a T. He was schemed exactly the way he should be.

Nick

I'm gladly eating my words on cutting Kai...I tend to be patient with other players . Kicker's not so much. He's doing a great job.

We left so many points on the table we could have blown them out. Kerrigan should have gotten that fumble, too, and never have let it gone to OT.

But we demoralized that over hyped team. In their own home. And broke their qb.

We left so many points on the table we could have blown them out. Kerrigan should have gotten that fumble, too, and never have let it gone to OT.

But we demoralized that over hyped team. In their own home. And broke their qb.

Heh...

Romo.jpg

I was gonna say, Breeland stepped up in a huge way himself. I can think of 3 pass defensed off the top of my head that influenced the outcome of the game, as well the forced fumble from Murray to kill that drive on our side of the field. Blitzing was good, but Breeland was outstanding in his own right.

I think everyone came together last night and decided we weren't going to just roll over and play dead like the mediots assumed we were. Roberts had that huge punt return, Morris grinded out yards, Reed with amazing catches, Garcon fighting big for yards...Jackson being himself. Heck, even our OL didn't look all that bad considering who they are and what they were going against.

feels good to root for the team again, doesnt it?!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.