• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

You Tube Battle! Dallas Week Edition

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Okay - let's have some fun! Post up the You Tube video you think most represents this week's game against dreaded Dallas. We'll create a poll and vote on the best entry. Top post wins a couple large BGO bumper stickers and some BGO homebrew.

I'll get things started....

YOU go down THERE!

Last edited by a moderator:

I do not think it means what you think it means.

Redskins first offensive series of the night...

'It worked once. It oughta work again, right?' :)

OK..OK..Here it is.

With some help from a secret decoder ring found in my Ovaltine jar and some rusty wire cutters given to me by none other than Remo Williams himself, here's footage of the pep talk I'm giving the team the night before the Dallas game:

Notice how we pick Dan up and put him on our shoulders.......... ;)

Ironic that the name of the movie is, The Cowboys.

Last edited by a moderator:

This one gave me goosebumbs, inserting our Redskins into that scenario, I was ready to suit up myself & fight for those inches myself! I think this one is the winner.

"Either we heal as a team...now...or we die as individuals" Awesome line & very appropriate.

This thread is awesome (I know, I know, it's MY thread!)...should've started this one a long time ago. Weekly feature?

This thread is awesome (I know, I know, it's MY thread!)...should've started this one a long time ago. Weekly feature?

Gonna run out of options QUICK if it's weekly though

Well, I was thinking vs. epic battle videos folks might post ones making fun of the other guys. And on that front, the options are almost endless...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.