• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2014 - Week 8 Redskins @ Cowboys

Blognostications

Blognosticator - MikeSr619
Be seated.

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about Washington wanting out of this war, not wanting to...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you are my age (or close to 40) you fully understand..."

I'm just glad that you didn't say "or older", lol.

Great blog this week.

Patton.jpg
...........:smile-new:

It's funny. Almost every time I see/read about how we don't have a chance, and how some posters seem to be in the mind set of surrender, it's another historic military response that pops into my head.

"Nuts!"

Good job Mike.

Epic. Now that there's how you do it. :cheers:

Thanks, everyone. I feel the sense of urgency and yearning for war inside.

**** DALLASS!!!!!!!!

Great job, Mike!

Winning in Dallas would certainly be a bit sweeter this time around, seeing that some in the media are now touting them as being a heavyweight. It would be great to be the team to knock them off their pedestal.

If we can hit the 3-5 mark, with the prospect of having a healthy Griffin come back in the second half of the season, I think it would restore a bit of a positive feeling surrounding the team - something we've lacked since the spanking against the Giants.

Last edited:
Don't forget we won there with Zorn as head coach....this game is winnable!

Would feel better than seeing a sausage next to my face!!!

The funniest part of the is blog isn't even in the blog...Mike sent me a PM asking if I knew how to say **** Dallas! in Cantonese. I'm still laughing. :D

The funniest part of the is blog isn't even in the blog...Mike sent me a PM asking if I knew how to say **** Dallas! in Cantonese. I'm still laughing. :D
他媽的達拉斯

(Tā mā de dalasi)

HTTMFR

Leave it to you to dig that up, brother. Did you have to add a font to the site just for that? ;)

Nah, I'm no Boone. I'm not that industrious.

Google Translate + cut and paste = multi-lingual wordsmithing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.