• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
DSC_9889-2.jpgDSC_9757.jpgView attachment 1865DSC_9775.jpgDSC_9776.jpgDSC_9792.jpgDSC_9797.jpgDSC_9799.jpgDSC_9802.jpgDSC_9813.jpgDSC_9841.jpgDSC_9846.jpgView attachment 1875

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures Brian as usual!!! I had a great time, and loved seeing all of yall assholes again! :cheers:

Great pics!!!! Could almost feel like I was there....

Oh... wait... I was :)

Still great pics...

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the hospitality... Despite not participating much with this most auspicious online community, I was treated with such generosity and kindness. Really, enjoyed the "Stout", Boone... quality brew. I can't promise that I'll be more active, but I'll certainly not easily forget the beer. HTTR... :)

Thank you very much for the hospitality... Despite not participating much with this most auspicious online community, I was treated with such generosity and kindness. Really, enjoyed the "Stout", Boone... quality brew. I can't promise that I'll be more active, but I'll certainly not easily forget the beer. HTTR... :)

Great meeting you brother! :cheers:

what a motley crew!

looks like the plan of the day was executed and everyone had a blast!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.