• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Yall know it's Dallas week?

Cycleans

The Starter
Reaction score
All the doom and gloom needs to go away this week because whipping Dallas at Jerry World in front of God and everyone is par for the course when the two teams meet....Statistics are for the birds! Records don't mean squat! Look it up for yourself occasionally it's a blowout but usually comes down to the wire. Records and statistics don't mean much when we play.
The worse stretch was early 90's... I think Dallas beat us like 9 times in a row...

I think you need to take this to the something positive thread!

So you guys know this is a nationally televised,prime time game, right?

God Bless you all that have faith in a win for Monday night.

I don't know how y'all do it.....

Monday night Miracle part duex which we will probably need a miracle lol

Denial is the first step, ya know.

EFFFFFF............................. Dallas :moon:

I hope Moss makes the trip. I think Gruden will have us ready. The Cowboys defense doesn't scare me. They haven't faced premium offenses yet. We aren't a premium offense but Jackson, Garcon, Reed and hopefully Moss will test them if the Oline can match up. That's my thought. We are due to see this offense light someone's ass on fire. Monday Night at Jerry World might be that spot.

Monday Night at Jerry World might be that spot.

Hoping to see this result

Jerry-Covers-His-Face.jpg

I'd say New Orleans and the Seahawks are two pretty damn good offenses, and the Giants are no slouches either. They held those 3 teams to an avg of 22 points. They've scored 30+ in 4 of their 6 wins, so their defense has been good enough - even against top tier offenses.

I'd say New Orleans and the Seahawks are two pretty damn good offenses, and the Giants are no slouches either. They held those 3 teams to an avg of 22 points. They've scored 30+ in 4 of their 6 wins, so their defense has been good enough - even against top tier offenses.

I don't know. The Saints are down this year compared to previous seasons. Seattle just lost to St Louis and are reeling apparently. The Giants, well they're the Giants. They're inconsistent at best.....

I don't think their defense is our primary concern (although the 'we aren't a premium offense yet' discussion should be a 'we aren't a decent consistent offense yet' discussion). We'd better figure out how the Haslett defense is going to slow down the hottest offense (on the ground and in the air) in the league right now.

As horrible as it sounds, i think we've upgraded at OLB... Addition by subtraction. Plus Compton seems to be playing well enough, he could take the starting job. We need execution at the LB position this week in particular. Romo can create plays seemingly out of thin air, so we have to stay home and not bite on the PA too hard. I think, if Rak was playing, this would be a MASSIVE deficiency.

Well, I'm not writing this off as an automatic loss by any means. But I'm not sure what to expect from Colt. Tough task he's being asked to do. That being said I really hope they don't rush Grifffin back again.

how the Haslett defense is going to slow down the hottest offense (on the ground and in the air) in the league right now.
Heard he's sending over brownies laced with Ex-lax on Saturday night. :p

The Skins may very we'll sell out to stop the run but I don't see how our secondary slows down anything. :(

Or get Cleveland to come in and dominate since they're so good and all.

I guess I should add a touch of useful insightful commentary to a thread truly worthy of the effort.

F**K Dallas!!!

It's quite simple, and extraordinarily easy.

Being positive, and/or negative, is a conscious choice 100% of the time.

**** a Dallass Cowhumper!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.