• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Yall know it's Dallas week?

you mean you have bet everything you own on the Skins my old BGO buddy?
No, my friend. I am not certain we will win. I just know we can. And choose to believe we will.

But if it were true that there is no way we could win/lose, I'd put my money where my mouth is, accordingly.

Would that be that microwave/macaroni thinking thing I've seen you mention? ;)

I particularly liked how Sean just denied anything getting past him, yep fun ending to an otherwise dreary evening.
That Monday night

Somehow Hasletts defense always does surprisingly well vs Dallas (in the first half). Of course I'm sure Hall had a lot to do with that but we will find out soon. Rak is gone too. If we play them like we usually do without those 2 then I see no reason why we keep going after all these expensive FA players. Let Rak go, let Hall go too and bring in more 22-25 year olds.

I have a hard time considering anybody who did, to be much more than a tepid Redskins fan, with cowboy fan tendencies.

Are you saying I have cowboy tendencies and I'm tepid? Or am I not allowed to say I've had enough BS from the team for a night.

Well, for the record, it was cowboy fan tendencies. And tepid Redskins fan.

And obviously, I wasn't talking about your wife, who continued to endure, and was rewarded for it. :)

In the spirit of this thread, one of the many reasons why we hate the Cowboys:

it was a pretty stunning ending. brunell to moss...twice! who woulda thunk it!

the cowturds are gonna run outta steam sooner or later. this game is gong to revolve around how well our defense plays.

From one of our fallen

Rak beat dallas.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.