• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins vs Eagles: Game Thread

By the way, am I the only one wondering WTF Moose Johnston had been talking about in terms of the Redskins DL generating pass rush all game long? What game is he watching?

Gotta love the Philly phans, booing their 6-4 team lustily at every opportunity.

Class all the way.

As I read through this thread, I was wondering what game you guys were discussing because it sounds like it could have been any game this season; D is strong, Landry needs to tackle, Campbell throws stupid passes, Campbell is progressing, D-line needs to put more pressure on the QB...ad infinitum.

I am wondering if this team is better than their 3-7 record. Our D is good!

Sigh ... too predictable.

Offense does nothing when the defense shines ... when the offense finally does something with the gifts from the defense, and the team actually has a legit lead late in a game ... the defense collapses.

What have they done to my team, ma?

I have to keep reminding myself that if someone had told me at noon today that the Skins would be tied with the Eagles at 24 with less than 8 minutes to play, I would have been thrilled.

ARGH!!! Here we go again. Will we see conservative playcalling and the evil Jason or will we see playmaking Jason and decent playcalling?

ARGH!!! Here we go again. Will we see conservative playcalling and the evil Jason or will we see playmaking Jason and decent playcalling?
Gee, I wonder.

Guys coming free at the snap... *sigh*

Any bets the defense comes up big and stops Philly?

Or are we going to get the ball back with hardly any time left and trailing?

Our secondary is completely overmatched. No one close to making a play.

It's like watching summer reruns.

OK, 2 things...why did they not call a time out with just under 3 minutes to stop the clock? And does anyone have any confidence that Jason Campbell can drive us into position to win this game?

Let's see if Jason holds true to form and folds again or if he can actually make a few plays and send the game into OT. Hate to say which one I'm predicting. :(

Did anyone else see the defender slap Fred Davis in the head?

If that has been Haynesworth and McNabb, there would have been a flag.

That series is exactly why JC is not worth a ****.

***Sorry guys, I just get so fed up with his play during the 2 minute drill.***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.