• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Football League: Week 6 Results

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Join a Group | Survival Football | Yahoo Sports

18 began, and only 7 remain in search of the title, the avatar, the new car and $25, 000 in cash.

Out of the seven remaining players, only three are still perfect.

Here's where strategy comes into play. If you already have one strike, do you take the biggest favorite? Or do you try something a little more sneaky, and hope everyone else takes a hit?

Good luck this weekend. A storm's a comin........

Well, I'm officially out of the pool.

Next year's strategy - actually remember to submit my picks. Both of my strikes came in weeks that I forgot to send in a pick...grrrr!

Thanks to McD5 for running this and for allowing me to play.

Best of luck to all still remaining!

CH

Keep the cash & car. I just want the title and avatar.

Well, I'm officially out of the pool.

Next year's strategy - actually remember to submit my picks. Both of my strikes came in weeks that I forgot to send in a pick...grrrr!

Thanks to McD5 for running this and for allowing me to play.

Best of luck to all still remaining!

CH

Sorry CH. That's one of the reasons why we decided on a two strike format. This is our first season, and I thought we'd cut everyone some slack. You're a great player, and I expect to see you in the playoffs in FF. Hope to see you, and everyone else enter again next season.

And who will be the first person to win two BGO games in the same year? A dual avatar?

My second strike was a tie....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.