• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Something Positive

Tyler Polumbus successfully blocked an intersection today,

During Friday afternoon rush hour, Polumbus stopped his car in the middle of an intersection in DMV today, creating gridlock, and by blocking the intersection, it was his first successful block since his college days.

I just saved 15% on my car insurance?

Everybody knows that.

But did you know that xeroxing a mirror will send you back in time?

The Redskins @ Arizona game to be shown on Australian TV. That now makes it three of the last four. Hopefully, they won't embarrass themselves like the previous times.

Positive thoughts

Ryan Clark keeps the memory of Sean alive all over social media.

I love this team thru and thru. I'm a redskins fan and could never see myself rooting for anyone else.

I just whooped the cards in Madden 15 - Championship !!!

Who would have thought that the Redskins best FA acquisition might just be Way?

He probably saved Kai's job by filling in and handling kickoff duties. He may not have been any better than Kai but he wasn't any worse.
And he is a pretty good punter. #5 overall and #1 in average yards per punt.

The dude definitely can boom some punts, little more hangtime and he's a pro-bowler imo

He probably saved Kai's job by filling in and handling kickoff duties. He may not have been any better than Kai but he wasn't any worse.

If our Coverage wasn't so abysmal he'd be leading the league. Good call, definitely one of the best acquisitions in a while.

The dude definitely can boom some punts, little more hangtime and he's a pro-bowler imo

But can he throw for, receive, and run for TD's like Hunter Smith ?

Who knows?

But he can tackle. Helps himself out there.

I don't really think any of us were expecting a Lombardi this year, so I guess the feeling of disappointment comes from the fact that we were hoping to field a competitive team, and instead we look overmatched out there.

It's certainly possible that things can get turned around this year, and we can carry some momentum into next year. But even if we don't, I still like what I see from this head coach overall, and I think he's capable of adapting his style until he discovers what works with his team.

One of the things that'll have become transparently obvious by next offseason is that if the staff had any belief that they can win without further prioritizing the offensive line, then those illusions will be thoroughly shattered by this season's embarrassing results.

And since really good Olinemen can often play at a high level in their rookie seasons, improvement could be immediate and obvious.

Until then, just watching hopefully for signs of progress.

Grossman-itis. I actually heard a local radio show (I want to say it was Cooley) who said Grossman had the same type of success off the bench because they are out there simply reading and reacting. They're looking for what defenses are giving them instead of game planning all week for what they THINK the defense will give them. Then when they don't it throws a monkey wrench into the whole situation, and they start thinking too much and forcing.

I think that's exactly right. Coming off the bench cold, there's just read, react, done. He's really good at that. Nothing wrong with it. Like I said, I just think some guys are better at being back-ups then they are starters. I just think he's one of those guys.

I don't really think any of us were expecting a Lombardi this year, so I guess the feeling of disappointment comes from the fact that we were hoping to field a competitive team, and instead we look overmatched out there.

Every week. What is most disappointing to me is the defense. I can live with the offense being a bit inept, but the defense continues to look lost. I can't figure out how Larry Fitzgerald goes uncovered at any given time on the field. And how does the ball hit Orakpo right in the hands & he drops it? Haslett has got to go.

It's certainly possible that things can get turned around this year, and we can carry some momentum into next year. But even if we don't, I still like what I see from this head coach overall, and I think he's capable of adapting his style until he discovers what works with his team.

I agree. I like what I hear from him in his postgame pressers & I think we need to be patient with him. I would like to see more creativity in the play calling, but honestly, I think all the injuries are possibly hamstringing him.

There's only one difference in starting and coming off the bench.

Pressure.

And Kirk can't handle it. Pressure makes diamonds, or it makes you stain your shorts. I think he's a nice guy who can make some plays and throws a pretty ball. But he clearly does not have nerves of steel.

And yes - I'm 'positive' :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.